How to Set Up FirstCall Online Parts Catalog
- Navigate to Configurations menu along the top of the program.
- Select Special Maintenance (you must be on the SE program “splash” HOMESCREEN in order for full Special Maintenance menu to be available).
- Choose the Toggle Catalog Availability option.
- Toggle on the FirstCall-New option, then click Save.
- Navigate to Configurations menu, then select Vendor Setup.
- Click Add at the bottom of the window.
- Enter a Code (There is no specific code; it’s simply a shorthand name used internally by the program).
- Select the Vendor Type. [Parts Distributor suggested]
- Enter the Name of the vendor. [O’Reilly Auto Parts or similar]
- Click the Setup Link at the bottom of the window.
- Select Setup FirstCall-New Link, then click OK.
- Enter the username and password used with this vendor (this would be supplied by O’Reilly, not Tech Support).
- Click OK to save the credentials input and then OK again to close the Vendor setup window.
You should now be able to use your new O’Reilly FirstCall vendor button to connect to the catalog from SE Order or Revision screens.