It is possible within Followup tabs to filter a list of customers who’s last invoice falls into a prior date range. The following exercise includes creating a postcard to send inactive customers to encourage them to call or come into the shop.
1. First go to Setup, Standard Descriptions and create the postcard (or letter) message to be sent.
3. Now in Followup selection, click on the New/Inactive tab; set selector to ‘Customer whose last invoice falls within date range’ option. Set a date range (3 months, 6 months, etc. in the past; click Search to build the list of potential recipients.
4. Results listed are customers whose invoice history matches the filtering applied above. Click on Print to see options.
5. Decide which output option (postcard/letter, list or labels) you want, then click Continue.
6. Decide which Sorting method you prefer and then click on Print.