– How can I adjust the amount of a credit card transaction?
Like a void, an adjustment will change the amount of a credit card transaction processed on the current batch. To adjust a transaction from X-Charge:
- Open the X-Charge icon from your desktop and login if needed.
- Choose the Adjustment option from the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Search button to the right.
- Select the desired transaction. All credit card transactions from the current and previous day should be displayed in chronological order.
- Click OK to load the transaction to the screen.
- Manually enter the full amount (including a decimal place) you would like to adjust the transaction to (no math involved, just enter the FINAL amount you want to go through).
- Verify the details match the desired transaction, then click F12-Process to complete the adjustment.