– How can I determine if a transaction was approved?
- Open the X-Charge icon from your desktop and login if needed.
- Click on the Reports button at the top of the screen.
- Select the date range desired at the top of the screen (today should be selected by default) and then click Load in the upper-left.
- All transactions processed within the date range should appear on the screen now. If a transaction does not appear on the report, it most likely did not get processed.
- Any transaction that was approved or declined may appear on the report, so it is important to note the response and response code (5th and 6th columns).
- If you are unsure if the transaction was approved, you can check the Batch Total column (to the right of the Amount column) to confirm the total at the time of this transaction.
- The batch total should have changed since the previous transaction if it was approved, for most transaction types.