Message, Error on page, logging in to, or using OnDemand5.com.
OnDemand5.com & ShopKey5.com.
Use the following steps to troubleshoot the above issues, one at a time.
- Within Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options, click Delete Cookies, Delete Files/Check Delete all offline content and click clear history.
- Manually delete temp files under C:\Documents and Settings\”user account”\Local Settings\Temp and Temporary Internet Files for XP, 2000.
- Check to make sure under Tools, Internet Options, Settings, Automatically is selected for Check for newer versions of stored pages. Also, under Settings, change Amount of disk space to use to under 300mb.
- Under Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options, Connections Tab, click LAN Settings, check or uncheck Automatically detect settings.
- Reset Security, Privacy and Advanced back to default levels
- Disable pop-up blockers