Customer is receiving an error saying, “Page cannot be displayed” when viewing pages within OD5/SK5 web applications.
OnDemand 5, Shopkey 5 Web Products.
Use the following steps to make an attempt to resolve the issue:
- Within Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options, click Delete Cookies, Delete Files/Check Delete all offline content and click clear history.
- Manually delete temp files under C:\Documents and Settings\”user account”\Local Settings\Temp and Temporary Internet Files for XP, 2000.
- Delete temp files under C:\WINDOWS\Temp.
- Check to make sure under Tools, Internet Options, Settings, Automatically is selected for Check for newer versions of stored pages. Also, under Settings, change Amount of disk space to use to under 300mb.
- Under Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options, Connections Tab, click LAN Settings, check or uncheck Automatically detect settings.
- Reset Security, Privacy and Advanced back to default levels.
- Disable pop-up blockers. .
- Reboot customers Router.