|Mitchell 1 / Snap-on Remote Access Agreement v1.1
- Client requests that Snap-on remotely access Client’s computer system, operating system, application software, data, server and/or network (collectively referred to herein as “Client’s System”), and Snap-on agrees to access Client’s System upon the terms and conditions of this Remote Access Agreement (the “Agreement”).
- By allowing Snap-on remote access to Client’s System, Client hereby agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Authority. The individual accepting this Agreement on behalf of Client represents and warrants to Snap-on that such individual has the authority to grant Snap-on access to Client’s System and to bind Client to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Use of Information. Snap-on may utilize all information received during the remote access session, which is received from a remote software agent(s) that reports system data and service information proactively from Client’s System to Snap-on. Client acknowledges and approves of the use of this remote reporting tool on Client’s System.
- Session Recoding. Snap-on may record, and use the recordings of, the remote access session.
- Limitation of Liability. Snap-on shall have no liability to Client or the individual accepting this Agreement, of any nature whatsoever, arising or resulting from or connected with the access to or use of Client’s System via remote access. Client shall indemnify, defend and hold Snap-on harmless from any loss, fee, cost, expense, damage, liability or claim (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of, based upon, or resulting from the access to or use of Client’s System via remote access.
- Personal Information. If any personal identifying information is obtained by Snap-on during the session, Snap-on will not use, sale, transmit, or otherwise communicate such personal identity information, without Client’s written consent.
- Definitions. “Client” means the company or individual that owns Client’s System. “Snap-on” means subsidiaries and affiliates of Snap-on Incorporated.